Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Quick Hello

Happy Thanksgiving Break!  


Y'all I have been MIA for quite some time now ... my apologies!  I've been tremendously busy with school, sorority stuff and trying to have a social life!  SO many updates!  My daddy is on his way to pick me up and bring me home, so for now this'll have to be quick!


This Thanksgiving, my grandma is coming from California to spend a few days with us.  My big will also be joining the family because all of her family is in New York.  A very exciting addition to the Thanksgiving feast will be Samson, Kelly's Maltese puppy!  We don't have a lot of plans except to visit Maple View Country Store to get some ice cream (y'all if you're in the area, you MUST go to Maple View - AMAZING!) and to go to the UNC-Duke football game!  GO HEELS!


Speaking of the heels ... did anyone catch the Carrier Classic?  What an honor y'all!  But more importantly, what a great way to give back to those who give so much to us.  


Hope that y'all are enjoying your time off from work/school!
Love,
Kiley        

No comments:

Post a Comment